Published on 24th March 2016 | by Tim
Day One 2 For iOS Now Free For A Limited Time Via Apple Store App
Popular journaling app Day One 2 is now free for a limited time through the Apple Store app. Day One 2 was released earlier this year as an upgrade, albeit as a separate app, to the original Day One Classic.
To get Day One 2 for free you’ll need to download the Apple Store app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Open the app and scroll down the main page until you come to a banner advertising Day One 2. Then simply follow the instructions to download for free, the offer expires on the 1st May 2016.
Day One 2 is available for both OS X and iOS and there are currently discounts on both platforms. For the Mac, you’ll get a 25% discount so you can pick it up for £22.99/$29.99/€29.99, for iOS there is a 50% discount with pricing of £3.99/$4.99/€4.99 (unless you take advantage of the Apple Store offer).
What’s new in Day One 2?
– Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
– Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colours and names)
– Day One Sync 2.0 (See dayoneapp.com/sync-faq for more details.)
– Map View
– Custom Reminders
– Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
– Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
– Timezone Support
– 3D Touch
– Local, Exportable Backups
– Passcode Lock with Touch ID
– Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
– Apple Watch App
– Tags and Stars
– Export to PDF with smart filters
– Today Extension
– Share Extension
– Export to PDF and plain text
You can download the Apple Store app here, you’ll find links below to the Day One website and the Mac/iOS apps.